Medical examination and treatment offered by the Hazama medical clinic
- Practicing reliable medicine. For that purpose we believe that it is essential
to assimilate the latest medical evidence . We endeavor to solve daily
clinical problems and provide the latest medicine.
- We aim to provide medicine practiced efficiently with a strong foundation of evidence based medicine and a great fund of experience. We regard explanation and understanding as equally important.
- Patients are assured of the best advice and treatment.
- We open 30 minutes before the start of consultations.
- We are closed on Sunday and public holidays and on Thursday and Saturday
- Parking for twelve vehicles is available.
- We are sorry that we cannot accept appointments except for vaccinations.
|Our staff and Dr. Ito (Rt. side)@@
|| The appearance of our clinic
||Internal medicine,@Pediatrics,@especially pneumology and allergology,@Dermatology
We can assist with insulin self-injection and self-monitoring of blood
glucose. Please don't hesitate to consult us if you need assistance.
2-3-2 Dozen-cho Minami-ku Nagoya 457-0076 Japan@Map
Hazama Medical Clinic is located about 8 minutes walking distance or 3
minutes by taxi from the JR Kasadera station. If you walk, head east from
the sation (opposite side of the Gaishi Hole) and then turn right at the
Route 1 crossroads. After walking for 700m, you will reach Honjidori crossroads.
Turn right there and you will see our clinic soon on your left with a blue
and white sign outside.
TEL : 052-811-5280
Optional Vaccine (You will pay the cost)
- Japanese encephalitis
- Varicella@(chicken pox)@
||See the following
You can receive influenza vaccine from mid-October
to the end of November. We are sorry that
we cannot vaccinate at a later date because
of a lack of vaccine. Children who are less than 12 years should
be vaccinated twice ,with an interval of
from one to four weeks.
Influenza vaccine fee
||the first time
||the second time
|more than 13 years
||necessary but the fee for the second time is included with that for the
my jigsaw puzzle
Japanese myth regarding health problems
Is JR a murderer?
Chichen Pox Party
2006; this is one of the most important years for me
Annoying parking of a vehicle
Ishigaki Island trip